RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Please read the below return policy carefully before making purchases online.
Luxe Deluxe Warehouse Return Policy:
- As our garments are heavily discounted, we do not accept returns, unless they are deemed faulty
- Luxe Deluxe stands by the quality of our garments, and as such we will accept any damaged or faulty goods back for assessment
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or a manufacturing fault has occurred
- Please note that items which have been damaged as a result of wear, are not considered to be faulty
- In accordance with Consumer Affairs, if the goods are deemed faulty, we will offer to repair faulty items where possible or provide a full refund
We believe in creating garments of exceptional quality and allure. Any perceived irregularities in print, beading or embroidery are integral to the beauty and individuality of each piece. Each garment is unique and delicate. Please treat with love and attention.
For more information please contact us:
209-211 Bourke Street, Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
+61 (02) 9332 3688